Because of prejudices instilled in me by everyone (especially the Dutch and the English) I’m always convinced that Belgium is pointless. So I have to try extra hard to find cool Belgian things; and I suppose Godiva WOULD have counted but a few years ago they apparently sold themselves to a Turkish company. Which is fine by me because Turkey totally has more of a point than Belgium.
Anyway, I’m obviously a chocolate lover, and obviously a vodka lover and Godiva’s chocolate vodka blends the 2 nicely. Van Gogh’s chocolate flavors are still my favorites of course, but Godiva is a very close second and deliciously smooth. I’ve always liked their liqueur flavors as well and have long thought Kahlua was rather pointless and a chocolatini is not complete without some sort of Godiva twist. Unless we’re talking about Van Gogh vodka (which is fine with Godiva in it too) which is so good that I generally only cut it with other Van Gogh flavors.
There HAS to be some way to make money from this deranged passion for vodka….
- snclonvn2d4 reblogged this from fuckyeahnortherneurope
- fifibatchhh likes this
- phyllisgilmore reblogged this from fuckyeahnortherneurope
- cardboardtns reblogged this from fuckyeahnortherneurope
- names-kayladarling reblogged this from nathanwilde
- nathanwilde reblogged this from names-kayladarling
- nathanwilde likes this
- fuckyeahnortherneurope posted this